Thursday, February 26, 2009

Argument Points.

Con: Conducting Research on Stem Cells is Unethical.

  • When a baby is born, they will cut the cord, freeze them, and use them for cancer patients which is very useful.

  • Human embryonic stem cells have a greater potential to develop then adult stem cells.

  • Stem cell research is good, because everyday it's growing. In the future researchers anticipate on being able to use technologies derived from stem cell research to treat a wider variety of diseases including, Parkinson's disease, spinal cord injuries, muscle damage, and cancer which can be cured with the belief and support of the people in your society.

2 comments:

  1. I think your blog looks very good. Even though it's not finished the information is good. I thought it was interesting about cutting the cord when the baby is born to use for cancer patients, I acutally did not know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh i thought that was interesting too!

    ReplyDelete